Pastillas de zen instantaneo

abril 20, 2004

Aviso

A partir de hoy este blog se muda, gracias a quienes leen aqui, gracias por venir.

comentarios, preguntas, etc. sirvanse dirigirlos a : ulises@superchafa.com

superchafa.com/blog

4 Formas de acercarse:

  • I want not concur on it. I over precise post. Specially the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 15 de enero de 2010, 21:01  

  • Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 19 de enero de 2010, 18:16  

  • Well I assent to but I contemplate the collection should prepare more info then it has.

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 20 de enero de 2010, 21:22  

  • Well I assent to but I think the post should secure more info then it has.

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 21 de enero de 2010, 7:30  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home